1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Just saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by freed_Mind, Sep 21, 2011.

1. freed_Mind

freed_Mind Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2011
    FreeLance Developer
    Miami
    Hello all, just thought I would introduce myself. I stumbled onto this forum while doing my daily routine of finding news of Android developments, feeds, etc. I think it's great! I'm new to the Android Development world(a little over a week) and I already love it, and plan to make a fulltime freelance career out of it one I am finished with my studies. I'm a Computer Science major at Florida International University in Miami, with plans of moving to California post-graduation. Just want to soak up as much from you guys as you can and help out as much as well. If any of you guys are on Twitter, please feel free to follow me @freed_Mind as I will follow back, and please check out my first app in the Android Marketplace called "My Quick Flash". It's quite simple, but it helped me get a lot of the fundamentals down(understanding intents and activity flow, etc) and it was my first attempt after only a few hours of practice and it's a good tool to teach small children colors! So, Helloooo!! :)

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. We love developers here :). Thanks for saying hello and joining our ranks. We have a set of sub forums here just for developers that you might find of interest. Here is a link for your enjoyment:
    Android Development - Android Forums