1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kakker, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kakker

kakker Lurker
    None

Oct 21, 2011
    Stay-at-home Dad (former electronics repair tech /
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hey. My name is Kevin. I've been lurking in the forums for a while now, since my first experience with Android, about a year and a half ago, trying to learn more about a Pandigital Novel (white), I was trying to set up for my father. Figured it was about time I registered, as I am interested in developing for Android devices.

For what very little it's worth, I am a stay-at-home Mr. Mom in my mid-forties, with four children under the age of ten. I have a B.A. in English, have a few years of courses in electronics engineering/programming under my belt, and have worked in a variety of positions, including Director of Public Relations for a large non-profit org, Applications/Software Engineer for a small electronics analyzer manufacturer, and Bench Technician/Tech Trainer for a medium IT services company, helping schools and small to medium sized organizations.

These days, when I'm not changing a diaper or tying a shoe lace, I try to repair an occasional LCD TV, Apple product or some other type of electronic device that catches my eye. I enjoy fixing things, helping people, reading, listening to music, programming, playing sudoku, etc. I would eventually like to learn how to develop educational games and devices.

Advertisement

2. brucey100

brucey100 Lurker
    None

Oct 23, 2011
    Hi, nice to hear from you and welcome to teh board.

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy