• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just saying hi

I just got my first smart phone, I picked up a motorola Droid about a week ago after getting tired of having to plug my old cell phone in to make calls and looking for a replacement for nearly a year...untill the DROID caught my attention. I really am beginning to like it:D but also beginning to get frustrated by it:(. So I hope you can look past my ignorance and help me get the most out of it. I can see that there are alot of people here who really seem to know their stuff, I hope to avail myself of your knowledge and thanks in advance, Rick

I just got my first smart phone, I picked up a motorola Droid about a week ago after getting tired of having to plug my old cell phone in to make calls and looking for a replacement for nearly a year...untill the DROID caught my attention. I really am beginning to like it:D but also beginning to get frustrated by it:(. So I hope you can look past my ignorance and help me get the most out of it. I can see that there are alot of people here who really seem to know their stuff, I hope to avail myself of your knowledge and thanks in advance, Rick

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones