1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just SBF'ed to 602 but can't get to stock recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by banzai75x, Sep 7, 2011.

1. banzai75x

banzai75x Newbie

I was on MIUI, but got sick of the airplane mode bug and just want something stable so I SBF'ed to .602. Now I'm in a bootloop.

I try to hold the Home and Power button and little android man with ! comes up. Let go of home button, then I hit the Search button but nothing happens.

I also tried holding home button and hitting search button.

Anyone can help?

Also, can I just install D2 Bootstrapper now and use that option to wipe/data and create nandroids.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rehpyc

rehpyc Android Enthusiast

Same thing happened to me :[ they seemed to decide to change the way you get into recovery (dumb!). When the little guy with the exclamation point come up, press both volume buttons together. While in recovery, use the power button to make selections.

3. Vin Propane

Vin Propane Newbie

they changed the buttons for GB stock recovery. hit volume up and volume down at the same time when the triangle and exclamation point appear. when in recovery, volume up/down to move and power button to select

edit: someone read my mind.

4. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

It would appear they went back to the way it was in Froyo. Hitting both volume keys is how it was done on .340.

5. dasx86

dasx86 Newbie

On Froyo, you'd hit the Search key at the triangle screen, and use the Camera button to select a menu option...

I suspect they changed it to be consistent with the Droid x2 which lacks a camera button

6. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

You're right. I thought about that after and was like sh*t.....lol....They have a few different ways of doing it if im not mistaken. Keeping track of them gets confusing at times....:D

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews