1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Just some questions

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by jspec1594, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jspec1594

jspec1594 New Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Hey everyone,

This is my first post so I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

I have a few questions about my Motorola Droid that I haven't been able to figure out on my own:

1. When I place/take off my phone from the dock charger all of my apps from my homescreens disappear and only return when I shut the phone down and turn it back on. Why is this happening.
    2. I've just recently decided to sync my Facebook account to my contacts. For some reason I only have pictures for a few people and emails for everyone else. I have everyone's names set up as they appear of their Facebook accounts. Does this just take a long time because I synced my phone a number of times and no progress has been made.
    3. When I add a contact my phone asks me what account I want to add it to (Gmail and YouTube). Obviously I choose Gmail because I sync my contacts to Google Contacts and YouTube wouldn't make any sense. To add the contact I have to go to Google Contacts online and add it to my phone. The contact info I added on my phone is only online and not in my phone. Any suggestions?
    4. Sometimes when I use the Google Search widget with the touchscreen widget the widget gets stuck at the top of my screen and I have to reboot my phone for it to move back to its regular place (it moves to the top of the screen so the keyboard can fit)

I haven't rooted my phone or done anything along those lines at all. None of this started until 2.1 came out.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement