1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General just some random thoughts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jaison80, May 4, 2017.

1. jaison80

jaison80 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Male
    Cable Service Tech
    PA
    I know its been a few months but the interface of this website sucks now. Maybe its just me though.

Stock androids app drawer blows and you can get lost in it. Does anyone use another that sorts alphabetically?

Advertisement

2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you!
    Administrator

Mar 26, 2008
    Androiding
    Sorry to hear that dude. What don't you like about it? We tried to make it super user friendly but I'd love some honest feedback!
    Have you tried the app?

3. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

Oct 29, 2013
    Male
    SysAdmin
    Huntsville, AL
    I can't help with site-related criticisms, but...
    ... the good news is that the launcher is crazy easy to change, and you can improve just about any Android device by doing so.

I've used Action Launcher 3 for years. It provides a lot of clever enhancements and customization options that can make your home screen significantly more friendly to use.

Lately, though, I've been using Evie Launcher. It has a clean design and a focus on quickly launching the apps you need via its universal search. It took me a few days to get accustomed to the new way of interacting with my device, but I'm definitely sold on it at this point.

Nexus 6P

The Nexus 6P is a Huawei made Android Smartphone that would be come the last Nexus device before the launch of Google's Pixel line of phones.