1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

just something I found humorous

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by escalade6103, Feb 16, 2011.

1. escalade6103

escalade6103 Android Enthusiast

So today i was looking at phandroid.com and saw that we got another iphone app added to our market, "words with friends". I like "word fued" and i've heard bout words with friends from coworkers with iphones so i thought i'd try it. When i got to the market and looked at the reviews i had a little chuckle. All the reviews were saying how it sucked and word fued was so much better. So another iphone app crossover bites the dust! So a big thanks to all the developers for all the work you've done to help us enjoy our droids even more!

Yes i know angry birds was an iphone app 1st and it rocks. There's always exceptions.

Advertisement

2. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert

I've had a couple of force closes but it does allow me to play against friends on the other side of the smartphone fence. Unless Word Feud has an iPhone port it isn't better (always a highly subjective word) for me.

3. piertown

piertown Member

Shame the notifications don't work very well,when I have a turn it notifies my wires iPhone instantly. When she has a turn it can take up too 10 mins for it to notify my ,sometimes not at all ,hope that can improve