• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just throwing this out there: Cm13 for g2 mini sources

Hola chicos, ¿cuál es el CM13 ROM más estable hasta el momento? Estoy usando la versión 4/25 me recomiendan cambiarlo?
This is being reported as the most stable build at the moment:
New build, enabled OTG. My earlier issue was in fstab.

Thanks to @ShapeShifter499

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b39ptx5sgu6u9iu/cm-13.0-20160819-UNOFFICIAL-x5.zip
MD5: 46F47A810BDD242BAEF480509517D256

I'm using a different OTG driver, if anyone gets to use both let me know how the two builds compare. I did see some code suggesting that the OTG power drain bug may have been fixed.

Upvote 0
Not likely. whoshotjr2006 had a way to get the remote working, but it reflashes the kernel and i've made a number of changes since that package.

gonna mess with it some more, see if i can integrate boot image bumping into the flash zip so we dont have to keep targeting specific kernels. from what i remember, it can likely just be integrated into our ramdisk since we dont need to worry about submitting code to cm since cm wont be a thing much longer. ill update when i get a chance.

Upvote 0
For those who've been following, two things...

First, I think I worked out what's been killing my phone's radio. I've been using FasterGPS to tweak my gps.conf. Today my cell radio tweaked out very shortly after I did that. So uh, don't do that.

Second, CyanogenMod is now dead and forked to LineageOS. I'm going to switch my sources and hopefully post on that soon, but in its own thread. Bit of a dick move on Cyanogen Inc's part pulling their resources early and at this time of all times, but I find the timing of the resurrection apropos.

/thread

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones