• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just to say hi

I've joined this forum with a hope of finding my ideal phone, my present phone is an htc HD2 which is a windows phone, but I can't get my specific needs met with it so I am wondering if I should invest in andriod, I don't really understand much about the OS other than flexibility, so looking forward to reading existing posts to find the answers that I need :cool:

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

I totally understand what you are talking about. I have a HTC Touch Pro2, which is my work phone, and my personal phone is the Motorola Droid. The only thing I use the TP2 for is business email...my Droid does everything else! :D

Since you obviously like the big screens, the EVO or Motorola Droid X sound like prime candidates ;)

Upvote 0
Hi UBRocked
Thanks for the welcome, yep I'd love to have a go on the EVo and Droid x but I'm in UK so I guess I'll have to hang on a bit but want to sort out my needs.

I got ya ;)

I'm more up on things when it comes to the US android market but I'm sure you'll have some big screen options soon (if you don't already). Sorting out what you are really looking for in a phone is a smart idea. :D

Upvote 0
UBRocked, may I ask you You use both Os, I need to be able to sync to all of my MS office programs in particular outlook as I have my own small business, I work in psychological health so my data is sensitive and I also have to be able to print off my sms folders for legal issues. I cannot use the internet, so phone to pc via usb. Will andriod do this with added apps? Do you mind me asking?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones