1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just trying to get some opinions....

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by italygrl1, Feb 6, 2011.

1. italygrl1

italygrl1 Member

I have the evo and i love it.I had the samsung moment and htc hero before that and i had TONS of issues with the moment and im wondering what people think of the epic...Just curious,i wouldnt give up my evo for anything and thats with me not being a fan of on screen keyboards but after all my issues with my moment i am turned off to samsung phones...I hear a lot of good things with the epic though..

Just wondering what others think...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Woosh

Woosh Well-Known Member

Well...I haven't had a whole lot of time with the Epic. I will say its a fairly nice phone though. I like the interface Samsung has.

But bulk/size alone would keep me off the Epic. Also I haven't had good experience with Samsung. My Vibrant had issues and just finally got 2.2. So unless they release a near perfect phone with already the best OS out. I won't be taking a shot with a Samsung again in the near future.

italygrl1 likes this.
  3. Hizorse

Hizorse Member

Only real issues I have so far is 2.2 not being available yet and when using the slide out keyboard sometimes it will not register a letter you hit. Had an issue with it randomly freezing up/becoming non responsive and was only fixable with a battery pull but I went through and deleted some things and haven't had it in a few weeks.

The size of it doesn't bother me at all, I even have a 2800mah extended battery on it.

4. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

if you go over to the EVO or Epic forums... you will find many threads on this...
    and it is a very heated debate. both are great.. for what each person wants.. each have a list of complaints.

5. MissJennell

MissJennell Android Enthusiast

I have both. They are both really great phones. I use my EVO more than my Epic though. Not because of anything big. Just small little personal preferences.