1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just want to say hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by raneeq, Apr 12, 2012.

1. raneeq

raneeq Lurker

Just want to say hi to everyone here. I am a new android users with samsang i9001. When i go to work, i use iphone most. So i don't quite know how to use android well.

But my friends design android app now. I will help them with some work. So i come here to learn how to use android, discuss with everyone.:D

Glad to know you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

You should check out Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums (the sub-forum for your device)... other users hang out in there and will be the best to offer you tips, tricks, help and advice on getting the most out of your phone!

Hope you find this place useful!!

3. LOveWerks

LOveWerks Android Expert

Fighting the good fight, forum cats... wish me well in my Stage 2 fight... gonna do it like Whack-A-Mole... how about CM9, and MIUI...? Can ya make phone calls? Or, take pictures? LoL... just checking...

4. LOveWerks

LOveWerks Android Expert

I'm back as LOveWerks, not BrotherBone... I'm in remission now, with a PSA of .6. I'm back to performing music again, and I've been smoke free 14 months now. Life is good, though I'm using a Samsung Prevail (Boost Mobile) - with root. Any other good ROMs out there? I've tried every one between here, XDA, Android Evolved... any ideas? :thumbup:

5. LOveWerks

LOveWerks Android Expert

Guessing that CM9 Kang 3.5.5 is the unfinished, lack of proprietary drivers line for the Prevail; the cpu, and memory ceiling of this 3G, entry-level Boost Mobile phone also prevents ICS/Jb/LD development. Thank you to hroark, and the usual cast for the memory-linking CM7 Mod; it runs well, and it is battery-friendly. Obviously, my observations are old news; I post this for noobs, and repatriates like myself. :rolleyes: