1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Just wanted a few quick opinions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WillMW, May 7, 2012.

1. WillMW

WillMW Lurker
    None

Feb 16, 2012
    Currently on Verizon and my contract just ran up, switching to T-Mobile since they offer the most cheap unlimited monthly plan (gotta save a few extra bucks a month) and was just curious as to what you guys thought of me upgrading from an OG Droid to the HTC One S possibly. Do you guys think it would be a well worth it/major upgrade from what I currently have? I was considering the One S or maybe waiting for the S3, but I heard the S3 feels like plastic/cheap in the hand and I dont want that feeling especially from coming from an OG Droid. Opinions? Thanks! :)

Advertisement

2. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert
    None

May 15, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    One S is a huge upgrade from OG droid in all aspects. Great little phone. Easily the best phone that T-Mobile has. Galaxy S will probably have better specs, but that's expected since it won't be released for a couple/few months yet and specs keep improving over time. If you wait 3 months for a Galaxy S3, will you then worry that another phone is coming out 2 months after that with even better specs?

If you are ready to make the change, go for it. If you like the One S form factor, you'll be happy with the rest of it.

There's a rumor that all phones will be free for Mother's Day, so you might want to wait a few days and see if that materializes.

Tags: