• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Justin.tv and Ustream

pucrepeap

Apr 17, 2010
So with football season in bloom and Hockey season about to start I love streaming college games through Justin.tv and sometimes Ustream. I also use some other sites that I can't mention for pro games....essentially they broadcast off private channels on Justin.tv.

But I haven't had much luck with either of those sites on my Incredible.

Has anyone successfully been able to get a good stream off those sites? How about ESPN3? Been spotty at best for me there.

--I wish Justin.tv would have a viewing app along with the broadcasting app they released. Something similar to what NFL Mobile has. That works pretty good.

That probably would work. But if I have access to my computer I most likely would watch what I want on there instead of on my phone :(

Direct from the site, it works ok. Choppy, I guess I should expect that since there's a god chance that some college student is broadcasting it from his HP.

The one I use for the pros links justin.tv or ustream or other random broadcast links, but they do it using a pop-up. That's where I usually run into problems. Videos don't show on those pop-ups.

I'll have to experiment a little more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones