• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

k-9 app add attachement

toilets

Feb 25, 2010
Good Afternoon,

Im trying to find out a way (or wondering what app I will need) that will allow me to compose a email message while using k-9 and then allow me to add an attachment. For example when I use k9 and I compose a message and I want to add an attachment it only gives me the option to add something from my gallery or music or sound recorder. My question is how am I able to go into my SD card and get a document to attach to this composed email? I use Astro file manager and I know that I can go in and click on the document and send it that way via k9 but lets say I am composing a message and then realized I need to attach something that is saved on my sd card there doesnt seem to be a way to do this.
Any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones