• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help k-9 email

NOMster

Android Enthusiast
Nov 10, 2009
GA
www.tfino.com
is anyone using this program that can tell me how to avoid all the k9 errors? i am using it for all my emails and the yahoo mail fix from the questions sticky works with this program too. but gmail gets a k9 error everytime i try to do anything. its like it just wont communicate with gmail for some reason. even msn, which it says isnt supported, works fine. but not gmail. any help out there? i searched but nothing came up of usefullness for me.

is anyone using this program that can tell me how to avoid all the k9 errors? i am using it for all my emails and the yahoo mail fix from the questions sticky works with this program too. but gmail gets a k9 error everytime i try to do anything. its like it just wont communicate with gmail for some reason. even msn, which it says isnt supported, works fine. but not gmail. any help out there? i searched but nothing came up of usefullness for me.
I doubt anything would, I have never heard of anyone having a problem with it, and it works wonderfully for me. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I know it's a hassle, so make sure you type up all of the server connect info for each address.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones