1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

k-9 mail questions

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by woodard2589, Aug 22, 2011.

1. woodard2589

woodard2589 Newbie
    None

Mar 12, 2011
    I'm trying to switch over form the stock gmail app to k-9 since gmail sucks at sending messages with attachments. Well i have it setup for my one gmail account and when i go to the Accounts page, i have 3 options. Unified, All, and my gmail account. Which one should I be checking to see all my emails? Also each one has different messages darkened. I've tried looking online and I understand that when one is bolded or the color is brighter that it's unread, but what I don't understand is when the whole message is darkened or lighter, what does it mean? Also when in the accounts list, right now the unified box shows a star with a 4, all shows a star with an 8 and an envelope with a 3, and my gmail one shows a star with an 89 and an envelope with a 2. I assume the envelope means how many unread, yet they all show no unread but all still have dif ones darkened. If I only have one email account, then why do they each have dif numbers

Advertisement

2. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert
    None

Dec 6, 2009
    Doesn't really matter since you only have one email account set up in K-9.

3. woodard2589

woodard2589 Newbie
    None

Mar 12, 2011
    then why do they all have dif amounts of unread, even when gmail on the web has none unread, and when i hit check mail, it still tells me that i have unread and when i click it, nothings there unread.