1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

K-9 Mail trouble

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by JagVDP1985, May 12, 2011.

1. JagVDP1985

JagVDP1985 Newbie
    None

Dec 30, 2010
    Stay-at-home daddy / MBA student
    Royal Oak, MI
    Hello. I am having trouble now with my K-9 Mail. I have a Motorola Droid X, and downloaded the K-9 Mail when the Yahoo! app stopped retrieving and sending messages. Now, K-9 is having an issue -- when I delete or read an e-mail, my actual Yahoo mail is not recognizing that it was read or deleted. I have to go through and do it manually. I have the option chosen that says to do it on the server, but all of a sudden over the last couple of days, it stopped.

When I go into the Folders option, I see under INBOX "Command: SELECT "Outbox"; r ... and the rest of the message is hidden. Same thing with Drafts... I don't have any drafts to be sent, but it shows 12 messages waiting. People are getting my e-mails, because I get responses. I would just like to get this working correctly. I have not changed any settings.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Advertisement

2. clag515

clag515 Lurker
    None

May 24, 2011
    BUMP

I'm having the same exact issue as well on my DroidX. I recently upgraded to version 3.605 and I started to see "Command: SELECT "Outbox"; r under my INBOX when I go to view folders. I have another folder with the same issue but the name in quotations is the same as the folder:
    Bellsouth
    "Command: SELECT "Bellsouth";

Any emails in my inbox that I read or delete become new again when the folder is "polled".

Hope someone has some insight on this issue. Thanks in advance.