• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root K Fellas & Ladies Help Just got this message opening my SuperSUvapj

mjhealy1978

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2013
Lowell,Ma.
So I tried using a apk. that obviously needed root access & it wouldn't grant it like normal so I went into my SupwrSU Pro apk & this is what I see but when I run Root Checker Pro this is what it tells me!!! Please any input/help would be cool! Never seen this in almost a month of having this phone rooted.

uploadfromtaptalk1405899723765.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405899579798.jpg

Did those pics come thru?
Yes, both sets came through.

I can't say I've ever seen that before... Huh

If you go in your apps do you still see supersu and busybox?

Also, weren't you one of the people that made it a system app. If so, see if you can make it a user app again and try updating it.

Hope this helps :)

-=Thanks are always appreciated and Happy Modding=-

Reactions: mjhealy1978
Upvote 0
I think getting that message is happening because of the apk I'm trying to use. Every time I use the apk WiFi Kill it works fine. Then when I'm finished and I check supersu I get that same b.s. !!! So I'm not a developer by any means I just like to tinker with my smartphone and learn as much as I can but that's strange! Oh well but I just wanted to add that's probably why that was happening to me, why I haven't the foggiest idea!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones