• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

K9 Mail "Forward" Issue

iskortch

Jul 28, 2010
When attempting to forward some messages from my phone in K9 Mail, the message is all garbled with HTML codes mixed with the body text of the message. It makes the message unreadable - just a jumble of words mixed with HTML code.

Appears to happen with messages forwarded which were received from Blackberrys. They appear normal when received and when reading, but change when forwarding. Any fixes?

When attempting to forward some messages from my phone in K9 Mail, the message is all garbled with HTML codes mixed with the body text of the message. It makes the message unreadable - just a jumble of words mixed with HTML code.

Appears to happen with messages forwarded which were received from Blackberrys. They appear normal when received and when reading, but change when forwarding. Any fixes?

Not something I've heard of...perhaps someone else out here has. One thing I noticed...there has just been an update to K-9...check the Market for the update and start from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones