• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wolvie66

Nov 11, 2010
Can somebody please explain how to set up my K9 account. I got my emails account set up but I have to check for emails myself. I would like to know how to set it up to fetch emails by itself. I have polls set up for 5 minutes to check for emails but still don't work. This K9 Mails has some much to set up I think I still have something not check or checked. So can somebody please help me with this.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

I have 2 email accounts in K-9. My default email account will fetch my mail but i can't get the second one to fetch. This is a known problem but what is not known is it a K-9 or Verizon problem. The way I got my default to fetch was I kept trying different time settings until one worked. After that I was able to change it to the intervals I wanted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones