• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help kaloer alarm clock problem

Stupifier

Android Enthusiast
Apr 9, 2010
I just got this alarm clock. It is fantastic.....very customizable. I have one very annoying problem though. Found no solution searching sorry.

I set the alarm ringtone to a song I would like to wake up to. When the alarm goes off....the song that should play is preceded by a rather annoying alarm bell type noise. After that goes off (which wakes me up in an uncomfortable manner), my song plays immediately following.

HOW DO I STOP THE ANNOYING ALARM SOUND PRECEDING ALL OF MY SET ALARM RINGTONES?

Ya I really love this alarm clock and its features. It is just strange that the actual alarm behaves like this. Some annoying standard alarm noise sounds for like 2 seconds (enough to wake me up abruptly)...than my song I picked for the alarm plays after I have already been woken up. That is messed up.

I could not find a setting to turn that off myself. Any help appreciated.

Upvote 0
Lets see if you guys can help..

I hear everybody rave about this Kaloer clock... so I downloaded it, and yes, very pretty and seemingly very customizable... but, of all the music I have on the phone (several gigs), it strangely only detects 2 songs.. why? The location directory for those two songs is the same as the rest..

Also... my Kaloer Clock screen turns OFF after 1 minute.. most other clocks override the screen sleep timer... whats happening here?

Thanks ya'all!

Mich

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones