• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kandy Kane??

If you don't know about the easter eggs in all android versions since 2.3: there's an easter egg in all android versions since 2.3. Go to settings>about phone and keep tapping the "android version" until you get the versions mascot thing. Since I'm on CM10 (jelly bean based) I got a jelly bean! But then I held the image of the jelly bean and a little "game" came up in which you can sweep away and endless amount of various sized and colored jelly beans. BUT... then I saw a candy cane.

Screenshot_2013_07_19_12_05_15.png

Thoughts?

I found out they're referred to as "daydreams." Everyone's guess is that the candy cane is supposed to elude to "Kandy Kane/Kandy Cane." The easter egg in the easter egg could even be found in even the first build of 4.2, but at Google I/O they had a quick glimpse of Andy eating a piece of key lime pie, so maybe they changed the name so it doesn't sound like a stripper. Or maybe they're just messing with everyone.

Upvote 0
X60rLxaq

That's my ice cream man... but when I try to interact with the flying ones after holding on this pic, it just goes back to him. Is ICS not interactive?

Edit: GT I see the goodness on Github how do we DL? :)
X60rLxaq

X60rLxaq
My github is not ready for you yet. Please don't share that link till I have everything squared away. I want everyone to get my final product. lol

Reactions: AGLtech
Upvote 0
My github is not ready for you yet. Please don't share that link till I have everything squared away. I want everyone to get my final product. lol

Of course you say that AFTER I post the new thread ... Lol JK I want it with your blessing of course and as optimized as possible, and since I saw you were still pullin and pushin last night I imagine it's still in the fine tuning process. I would love to test the Spirit version though ...

Upvote 0
What's fml... Sorry I suck at abbreviations. :( lol I need some :coffee:. Maybe I'll figure it out then. lol
Of course you say that AFTER I post the new thread ... Lol JK I want it with your blessing of course and as optimized as possible, and since I saw you were still pullin and pushin last night I imagine it's still in the fine tuning process. I would love to test the Spirit version though ...
Yeah last night I added the interactive governor which is my personal favorite and works extremely well on this phone. It blows ondemand governor out the water. lol No low level latency so it feels like the performance governor without the toll on battery.

Upvote 0
What's fml... Sorry I suck at abbreviations. :( lol I need some :coffee:. Maybe I'll figure it out then. lol

Yeah last night I added the interactive governor which is my personal favorite and works extremely well on this phone. It blows ondemand governor out the water. lol No low level latency so it feels like the performance governor without the toll on battery.

Oh wow I love the interactive gov! I had it on my esteem and admire, and I still use it on my Kindle! Good stuff, can't wait!

FML = F*ck my life, super frustrated. I prefer "my life is average"

Reactions: GameTheory
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones