1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root KaosFroyo 35.1 and Exchange 2003 calendar sync problem.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ifh, Sep 21, 2010.

1. ifh

ifh Active Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Hi,

I have flashed to KaosFroyo 2.2 v35.1.

Everything is fine and the best thing of all is the amazing Power Control widget with all the customization of the widget.

But!:
    I have Exchange 2003 Outlook recurring events created in Outlook. If I use the phone's calendar to delete today's event only from a weekly-recurring event ("Delete this event only"), it doesn't sync with Outlook. In other words, after a sync and check Outlook, I still see the event I deleted using the phone calendar. The other way around, it works fine (if I delete an event in Outlook, it updates on my phone to where I don't see it). Any tips/ideas?

Is there a place I can enter this as a bug for KaosFroyo 35.1?

Thank you!!

Advertisement

2. ifh

ifh Active Member

Apr 6, 2010
    ok, i found the github place I am supposed to enter issues. I would still appreciate answers here, too.

3. ErisDroid?

ErisDroid? Well-Known Member

I haven't taken the plunge in Kaos V35-1, but I do run V34. I noticed the same thing until I changed the update time. I had it set to push, then changed it to 10 minutes. It seemed to work for me.

The one thing I don't like in any version is that I can't move e-mails to a different folder form the inbox. Have you seen this?