• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kaosfroyov24 deleted email returns

I recently rooted and installed Kaosfroyo on my phone and my daughters. We both have optonline and gmail accts. The phones are set up identically. Her deleted email returns the next day after it has been deleted off the phone and off her computer. My email remains deleted correctly no problems. Anybody have an idea as to why this is happening.

Note the email settings are identical on both phones other than user name and passwords.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only difference in settings is in her Gmail account Imap was disabled whereas in my acct it is enabled. We have changed her settings and will know tomorrow if that was the difference. But it is not the Gmail acct that is reloading the deleted files it is the Optonline acct in which we have identical settings except for user names and passwords.

PS: Our settings had remained unchanged since Nov 09 when we bought the phones, previously through all the updates resets and leaks this problem had never occurred. Only when we loaded the Kaosfroyo V.24. Hmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Stay tuned we will know more if it happens again tomorrow. :D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Other than that, we are extremely pleased with Kaosfroyo. The Phone portion has been improved greatly. It is now a very usable phone.

I notice that if I go into my email through the notification that my emails and text messages will reappear even if I delete them or reply. If I delete or read a text by entering the program itself from the app widget this problem does not occur. I hope it makes sense the way I explained it to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones