• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kaser 8GB Net's Go 7" Android Tablet

Dvalin21

Sep 29, 2010
Oklahoma
7582126_hk.jpg
Kaser 8GB Net's Go 7" Android Tablet - YOFUN722A-8G Features
  • Android OS
  • Multi-language keyboard input support
  • Self configuration user interface
  • Information on demand subscription, play in off line
  • Office: compatible with MS Office ,read /write
  • Communication: Frings/Nimbuzz for Skype, MSN, ..etc
  • Network access:FTP,neightborhood, explorer
  • Media player : Video ,Music, Photo, Youtube, Pandora online streaming
  • Ebook/magazine, Kindle Supported , HTML, PDF

Hi Dvalin21,
Do you own this tablet? I purchased for my daughter then found out much to my dismay the android os was 1.6 not even 2.1.. ugh.. however I wasn't looking for a high end device as it is for my daughter that really doesnt need high end anything yet.

After playing around a bit it is much better than I first imagined. I have installed slideme market on to it as the google app market does not work on this device. Some apps do cross over. I have replaced the net go home and it works more like my android phone now where I am able to move and place apps and widgets to home pages. Has wifi, radio, pandora, youtube and other fun apps for her, as well as a reader or two installed. This device does not have a camera so I am having a bit of difficulty trying to get the photos place to work to save and create new wallpaper. Although it has google maps, navigation does not work because it like other tablets does not have a gps. I have spoken to Net's go support and they have been surprizingly helpful. Seems like an upgrade to 2.2 is coming soon, they claim March but have given me the disclaimer that they don't want to have lots of issues when the release so are making sure that it is going to work right.

All and all for the small price of under $150 (walmart.com) I think this device is going to be a litle gem in short order. I have installed a few games and clock/weather widget which work nicely, so far so good. Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones