• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keep getting advertising ads to pop up..

Bro you have some free app that is doing this. It’s not the phones fault. You need to eliminate the app(s) that are doing this. I have never seen a pop up advert on my note 8 or note 9s.

Since we don’t know what you have on your phone, its up to you to help yourself. Use the internet and search some of the free apps you have installed and see if others have the same issue.

Upvote 0
Bro you have some free app that is doing this. It’s not the phones fault. You need to eliminate the app(s) that are doing this. I have never seen a pop up advert on my note 8 or note 9s.

Since we don’t know what you have on your phone, its up to you to help yourself. Use the internet and search some of the free apps you have installed and see if others have the same issue.

Yea I'm not sure which app is causing i

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Every time I hang up from a phone call, and also some other activities, i get an AdChoice pop up that covers the whole screen and i have to dismiss it to get back to my Phone App. Most often it is for Priceline, but also Hotels tonight. I have run Malware, i have looked at every single app's permissions and notifications settings, i have turned off the Google and Edge extensions settings, i have disabled the Google Accounts Personalized Ad setting on the phone and also on my google account, i have searched multiple forums, etc., etc., etc..

Problem started about 4 weeks ago. Think it may have come in on a watch face for the Samsung Watch, which i did not keep and have deleted every app including the wearable app.

I am desperate. Please help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones