1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keep getting advertising ads to pop up..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bjwells84, Jan 3, 2019.

1. bjwells84

bjwells84 Newbie

Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Install an ad blocker from the play store, such as Adguard

bjwells84 and marctronixx like this.
  3. marctronixx

Bro you have some free app that is doing this. It’s not the phones fault. You need to eliminate the app(s) that are doing this. I have never seen a pop up advert on my note 8 or note 9s.

Since we don’t know what you have on your phone, its up to you to help yourself. Use the internet and search some of the free apps you have installed and see if others have the same issue.

The_Chief, lunatic59 and Dannydet like this.
  4. aio developers

aio developers Android Enthusiast

JUST USE ADBLOCKER PRO or adblocker plus
    but need a rooted phone

5. bjwells84

bjwells84 Newbie

Yea I'm not sure which app is causing i

marctronixx likes this.
  6. marctronixx

LOL, then you need to start uninstalling bro. Like i said, start with FREE apps.

7. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Ghostery does it all brah :)

8. PCBPCBPCBPCB

PCBPCBPCBPCB Lurker

Every time I hang up from a phone call, and also some other activities, i get an AdChoice pop up that covers the whole screen and i have to dismiss it to get back to my Phone App. Most often it is for Priceline, but also Hotels tonight. I have run Malware, i have looked at every single app's permissions and notifications settings, i have turned off the Google and Edge extensions settings, i have disabled the Google Accounts Personalized Ad setting on the phone and also on my google account, i have searched multiple forums, etc., etc., etc..

Problem started about 4 weeks ago. Think it may have come in on a watch face for the Samsung Watch, which i did not keep and have deleted every app including the wearable app.

I am desperate. Please help.

9. Joahan282

Joahan282 Newbie

Go to settings and look which apps can draw over others and just disable them

The_Chief likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 release date was August 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9810 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

August 2018
Release Date
Reviews