• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

keep getting errors on VM website

I'm getting the same for the last several days when I log into the site from my computer using Firefox. Here's what it looks like:

vmsucks.png

Not very helpful. :rolleyes:

Just logged in from my phone and got that exact same thing. Doesn't seem to matter.

Upvote 0
I logged in via my PC and tried to check my texting history. It would appear that it's having an issue trying to connect to that particular database. I'm sure VM is aware of the issue and they're more than likely working on a fix. Sometimes website database issues are hard to track down (even more so when there are hundreds of others trying to view the same information), so patience is key here.

Edit: Just checked again after running CCleaner and it loaded right up. So I'm not sure if its a database issue or if I just got lucky.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones