• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keep Ringer and Notification Volume the Same??

settings>sound & display>ringer volume ... its in there
Not what he's talkin about...

I use an app called Volume Setting[cVolume]

It allows u to create up to 9 profiles with whatever settings u like including system, alarm, etc...

I too was a bit frustrated with the fact of the Notification volume not following the main volume (via the Volume buttons)

Upvote 0
i was thinking he meant to have them both at the same volume & volume rocker simply controlling that. .
Rite; it won't do that... the rocker only controls the Ringer volume; on the Moment, u could check whether or not u wanted the noti. volume to be the same as the Phone volume but this Samsung doesn't offer that... Kinda silly to me...

Upvote 0
I hate that! I've noticed the camera on these things does the same thing with anti-shake and the resolution. All of a sudden, my pictures will be shitty, and I look, and everything went back to the preset settings. ugh!

I guess let us know if it starts working right. I cannot believe Samsung overlooked this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones