• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KeePassDroid: Perfect for your passwords!

S

Shinzakura

If you've ever used Keepass to protect your passwords, here's a gem of a program. Completely compatible with your Keepass database (as it's a build of the program), this little beauty does it all. To use, you merely click on the password, and it will store both the userid and the pwd in memory for as long as needed.

Now, it's not perfect. If you're used to using the standard version, KPD has a slightly different feel and will take some getting used to. Also, others I know have reported glitches in the build but whether this is due to the programming or their own Androids is yet to be seen (I'll assume the latter). Lastly, unlike the desktop version you can't generate passwords, only what's on hand.

All in all, a great program to work with and I'm looking forward to more as it gets better and better.

All in all, a great program to work with and I'm looking forward to more as it gets better and better.

Hello. How is Keepassdroid doing for you so far? Is there an option to sync between mobile and desktop? How does it compare to mSecure - Password Manager (paid) and aWallet Password Manager (free)? I don't use Keepass on my computer though, i use Lastpas.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones