1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keeping unlimited data from 3g device

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tacovic, Jul 10, 2012.

1. tacovic

tacovic Newbie

Has anyone been successful in keeping their unlimited data by switching from a 3g device after June 28th? I have been waiting for a significantly better phone than my Inc 2 and I am planning on buying the S3 on the release date. I am pissed that I wont be able to keep my unlimited plan. I tried calling customer service to try and keep my unlimited but no luck. Has anyone been successful in keeping their unlimited from a 3g phone after the date?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rkv3434

rkv3434 Newbie

In order to keep unlimited you'll have to buy the phone at the unsubsidized price.

3. zemerick

zemerick Android Enthusiast

I have. You need to go into a store, in person. Be courteous, but let them know how important it is to you. Try to speak with a manager. You may need to try more than 1 store. However, remember that the current policy is to not let you. If they say no, you shouldn't be angry with them. Just turn around and leave. Unfortunately, it might be too late now, as Verizon continues to get stricter and stricter about this no unlimited thing.

Good luck!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews