1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keeps Booting into recovery.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brent w, Mar 22, 2021.

1. brent w

brent w Lurker

My sm-g530h keeps booting into recovery but the problem is i dont think there is a recovery on it. I flashed a custom rom and to my stupidity I tried installing TWRP afetrwards. Well instead of flashing it i ran it through the twrp manager and by accident i clicked reboot to recovery before it was on there, So now I have "Recovery is not SEANDROID ENFORcing" And then a black screen. I try to reboot with power + volume+Home and I get that same screen. IS there a way I can get past this without having to re-flash a ROM? PLease someone help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

how did you flash a custom rom without twrp? what rom was it? if you can get to download mode you can use odin to flash a firmware update specific to your phone. go to https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ to get the firmware and odin to flash the update. instructions will be provided by the site on how to use odin.

once you get a working phone again....you need to slow down and read as much as you can about twrp and how to use it as well as the custom rom you want.

and the very first thing once you get twrp installed make sure to do a nandroid backup.....save it to your sd card and keep a copy of it on your pc.

tube517 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews