1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keeps restarting???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vgchat, Apr 9, 2016.

1. vgchat

vgchat Newbie

Is this thing picky about what charger you use with it? I have a samsung charger but not the one that came with the phone. Every time I plug it into that, it restarts itself... like wtf...? It does that when I hook it up to my computer too with a usb cable.

Also... it started doing that today after I added a sd card to it that it can't read/detect... could that be the main issue??? I'm lost!

The make of the phone is a SPH-L600.

UPDATE: I removed the microsd and it hasn't had the restart issue? Is this a common issue?

#1 vgchat, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. vgchat

vgchat Newbie

So far it looks like I've found a fix for this. I've completed it a few minutes ago and I'll report back if it's stable or decided to restart again with a sd card sitting in it, since that's what triggered the restarts initially.

Update: used it all day yesterday, no odd crashes like before. It looks like making that small file edit did the trick for it detecting a microsd and for it's issue of rebooting when it didn't know wtf to do with a SD card.

#2 vgchat, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016

Samsung Galaxy Mega Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Mega release date was May 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, processor, and 2600mAh battery.

May 2013
Release Date
Reviews