1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

kennedy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kennedy818, Jun 13, 2010.

1. kennedy818

kennedy818 New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Hi everyone I am new here. I don't want to lurk but I was looking for help, but first I will say I used to rescue animals. I think I get along better with them then humans! I really need some help though. I have a new hp pavilion desktop, a samsung sch-r350 freeform phone. Now before I got this computer 2 weeks ago I had a dell inspirion and the hard drive fried on me. I am running windows 7 pro and ie8, on both computers. I had the pc studio running on the dell but I cannot get the darn thing installed and working on this computer. Can someone PLEASE help me with this or know of a program I can use to transfer stuff from my phone to my computer and visa versa. I have pictures on my phone I am trying to get onto my comp of my daughters wedding. I am so upset I have been trying for 2 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. I have already told off samsung like they care! Okay enough ranting, sorry. I am just frustrated, I tried to email the pics from my phone but they are like a quarter inch in size! Thanks again!!!!

Advertisement

2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)