• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root kernel and random reboots

Dark2456

Dec 25, 2011
Iowa
Well I'm back, have another problem. I've sorted out what rom I'd like to use, but I've come across a problem. I'm running they energy 1.5.2012 rom with anthrax kernel, but some times my phone will just freeze and then go to the boot image and loop. I think It's the kernel becaue it does it on all roms I use.

ITT: what is a decent kernel to use with this rom

Come to think of it I think it was doing on the freedom kernel too... Do you think maybe its because my phone doesnt like being clocked at 1.19? On aosp roms my phone works on 2.26 but on sense Roms i get terrible slow down on 1.19

What governor are you using? I recommend using the interactiveX governor, it's always been good with my phone. Make sure not to use screen on/screen off profiles with this governor though;)

Reactions: Dark2456
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones