• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][CM7][CM9][MIUI][CTMOD/H.A.R.] Kato Kernel Beta 0.4 - Overclocked 946MHz[Update 3/30/12]

WOOOOO HOOOOO !!! Right on Trench . Everything is running smooth .

screenshot-1332403334178.png

finally!! but change that performance to ondemand

Upvote 0
Update Released

Version 0.2:
Updated to kernel version 2.6.35.14
Resolved bootloop some users were experiencing
Cleaned script and added parts from thachtunganh's script.
Added clocking slots up to 900MHz
Removed 19MHz slot (19MHz can still be used for power collapse if you have it enabled in your build.prop)

Upvote 0
mind letting a crash dummies dummie try that out? Im pretty good at following instructions?:D

Um , not only do I know how to follow instructions . I'm one of the few people in here that did it right the first time . When he said "finally" , he meant we finally got THE 3rd KERNEL to work on MY phone . My phone would not take the first two kernels for some reason . As for setting it to On-Demand , it had to be set to Performance in order for the screenshot to be taken and show 900MHz . If I would have left it set to On-Demand and taken the shot it would have registered 98MHz which is the minimum because the phone was idle . DUH . I just wanted to clear that up since you quoted his post to me and then wrote that you could follow instructions , like i couldn't or something . :rolleyes::D:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones