• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Also broke my wifi and CTMod widgets. Did a fresh install of CTMod 3.6.5 then flashed kernel after boot. Same results with phone locking up. So yes indeed my phone is the 1% that cannot handle the voltage. Will stick with 1.2GHz for now, phone is still way better than it was out of the box. The marquee has come a long way it just a few months, increased benchmarks by 50%.

Upvote 0
Nice nice NICE!!!! Good job [; no issues so far

Attachments

• shot_000003.png
    shot_000003.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Dont believe ur work has gone unappreciated! Thank you for all your hard work and I always look forward to something by ndno. Keep em coming, not everyone can use this kernel but may still be able to use yours w/o freezing issues

Thanks Monster. You are 100% correct about the speed thing. People just need to understand not everyone's LG Marquee OMAP 3630 processor behaves the same. Some can be overclocked to a higher speeds than other. Some can be overclocked to 1.3GHz or higher but others can't. So if your phone freezes, or is not stable, or your wifi is not working, IT'S NOT blood's software that's the problem, the problem is with your phone not capable of working reliably with that speed. Just set the max to a lower speed.

Upvote 0
Thanks Monster. You are 100% correct about the speed thing. People just need to understand not everyone's LG Marquee OMAP 3630 processor behaves the same. Some can be overclocked to a higher speeds than other. Some can be overclocked to 1.3GHz or higher but others can't. So if your phone freezes, or is not stable, or your wifi is not working, IT'S NOT blood's software that's the problem, the problem is with your phone not capable of working reliably with that speed. Just set the max to a lower speed.

I agree with you ndno, my phone seems to run at 1350 with no problems than whenever I ru. A benchmark it freezes than crashes, I got my wifi working after a reflash, but the map in my phone is finicky, I was able to run your 1300 MHz kernel flawlessly, but this one just isn't stable yet. So weird that some phones run this no problems, and others are unstable

Upvote 0
Version 1.5
Fixed some governors
Fixed a problem how the kernel build # shows up in about phone
Added a bunch of new frequencies
Changed voltage to be more stable

New available frequencies are:
1400 (experimental)
1380 (experimental)
1000 (default max)
300 (default min)
120 (experimental)

My phone can't handle 120, 1380 or 1400 and I have no idea if anyones can but I included them anyway just in case.

You guys got a shitload to choose from now so if you start lagging, your phone reboots, or your screen won't turn on after it goes to sleep your either clocked too high or too low, so find a frequency thats stable for you.

Upvote 0
so what governor is everyone running/comfortable with? TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!:p

not sure if it was the governor or what but it did happen after i started running it for a few hours. i assumed smartass2 gave me my first sleep of death ever :thinking: . no biggie i just changed to another one.

(this was with 1.0 maybe it was fixed in 1.5?)

Upvote 0
so what governor is everyone running/comfortable with? TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!:p

not sure if it was the governor or what but it did happen after i started running it for a few hours. i assumed smartass2 gave me my first sleep of death ever :thinking: . no biggie i just changed to another one.

(this was with 1.0 maybe it was fixed in 1.5?)

edit: lol nvm, read your post wrong

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones