• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel] MARQUEE UNLEASHED 3D performance booster v3.2.1 (7/18/12)

That's what I'm asking for. A universal kernel that does 1.3 or 1.2 this way we had the option to use either without re-flashing.

There are only 4 slots for frequencies in the kernel and its not easy to add another. Maybe ndno or someone else will figure it out, but in the meantime we have to strike a balance between low idling frequencies and high performance frequencies. It doesn't really make sense to have a kernel with 300,600,1200, and 1300 options (two very close high performance options). I suggest using profiles in setcpu to compensate for the battery loss.

Upvote 0
I cleared the cache and it still gets stuck at the LG screen. .with the ctmod 3.6 marquee zip. Is there any GOOD kernel that works? And can any1 tell me how to install it the right way?
The Overclock Kernels (Marquee Unleashed Kernels) are "GOOD". I mean it is either those or stock.. and trust me you don't want stock. It has to be the way you are flashing them in order to get stuck. How long do you wait with it on the LG Screen? I had to wait a bit after flashing the kernel for it to get into the boot animation.

==================

Upvote 0
Yup,and some of them do work but,I really wanted to have 1.3ghz oc to get the best performance with ctmod.are there other kernels with the same capabilities that are compatible with ctmod?
This kernel at the moment is the only one with 3D boost. There were some people who were having issues getting the OCed ones to boot..maybe you're one of the unfortunate :(

Give Bloodawn some time..he's working on his Hyper kernel to include overclocking and I believe the 3D boost as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones