• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kernels, Get Your Kernels, RED HOT Kernels! - Sapphire - 0.7.0

I had this problem on a different ROM. Did you try mounting it to your computer, move all the music from your SD card to your computer. Unmount, wait for the music library to clear itself, then remount again and move all your music back to your SD card. It'll take a while for everything to show up again, or you could reboot. After doing this, I finally had 1 of each song again.

I ended up doing this, pretty much... and removing some albums and adding a few in the process. So, that one's solved... dunno what caused it in the first place. I also tried to use the phone as my audio player on my commute to and from work and it doesn't have the battery to really pull it off and still be useful during the day of work. Maybe I'll pick up a spare battery and play it that way.

I haven't tried the Linksys wireless network again since I applied the "prop_fix" from the sapphire release page, but I think I read that Froyo was having some issues in this area, so it's probably not specific to this ROM either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones