• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kevin Rose Opinion of Incredible and Iphone

it was a big deal in itself him leaving (and he did leave) the iphone for the droid. now he has the droid incredible. im sure its just like me (certified windows guy) using ubuntu. i complained and complained. but its been five years and i have not stopped using ubuntu. it was just a learning curve. trust, the fact he is talking bad about android means NOTHING!
the fact that he has it says EVERYTHING!
and just like leo laporte, THEY WILL ALL JOIN THE DARKSIDE!! HAHAHAAAA!!
droiiidd!! :)

Upvote 0
The thing is the mac osx and apple iphone os leave very little to be discussed. At least with windows, linux and android there are things that can be talked about, tweaked, manipulated and changed. With such a closed artitecture apple leaves very little to the end user to decide. Its just a mindless robotic experience with your os. Some like it, some don't. Those of us who like to tinker would never be happy with something that just works. Those of us who couldn't careless about computing and just want to pay their bill online and send a few emails will be more than happy with mac/apple. I think of it this way. You'd buy yourself a windows pc and your parents a mac.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones