1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Key pad on Android starting screen not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Prabhakar M R, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Prabhakar M R

Prabhakar M R Lurker

On my Lenovo K6 Power phone, on the Android starting screen, the touch keypad for entering the pin is not working. The bottom row of buttons (comprising of the 'back' button, the '0' button and 'ok' button) does not function. When these buttons are pressed the screen displays characters of a row above, as if those have been pressed. So, I have not been able to start my phone at all. Can someone help with a solution?

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

you can try a hard reset. keep in mind that this will delete your data and will trip FRP (Factory Reset Protection) as well. as long as you know your google acct info (email and password) that was originally used to setup the phone, you should be in good shape.

if a hard reset does not fix the issue, then i think you might have a hardware failure and will need to get it fixed or get a new phone.

Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Forum

The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power release date was November 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 430 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

November 2016
Release Date
Reviews