• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard battery problems

Swiftkey doesn't really drain your battery. The stats on your phone might say it does, but that isn't accurate. There was a post last week about it, maybe in the root section, I don't remember, but I posted pics. I will see if I can find it.

anna

You are write about battery stats arent accurate but still i think keyboard drains battery a lot. and i think it doesnt matter which one all of them do it.
Try not to open keyboard during whole day, make shorcuts for web browsing and things like that and you gonna see huge difference with battery power.
Anyway... donlwoad through 4g + trasnfering files through bluetooth also kill the battery very very quick...

I think this is my last metropcs phone and im thinking to move on to better provider.
I also wanna know more about simple mobile, i've heard their 4g service sucks but i never had the chance to try it and i know they use tmobiles network

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones