1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keyboard/calling problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Alisuuhn, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Alisuuhn

Alisuuhn Lurker

The biggest problem with it right now is that the keyboard is not working at all, no matter which application I am on. I can't text anyone or update twitter or facebook or search on google. The letters pop up as if I am hitting the letters, but nothing appears in the box, no spell checks pop up and I the send button stays as if I have typed nothing at all.

Also another problem I have found is that I can hit the phone button and click on a contact and hit 'call' but the phone doesn't pop up. I even dialed a number and hit call but the screen stayed the same. The button acted like it had been pushed but nothing happened. I'm really confused.

Sorry for the long post, I just am really frustrated right now.

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

have you tried turning off the phone and pulling the battery for a couple minutes?

3. Alisuuhn

Alisuuhn Lurker

Not yet, I'm always hesitant about pulling batteries. It fixed itself after a few hours, but glitched up again and fixed itself again. I'll do a battery pull the next time it messes up though!

4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Yeah, I always turn off the phone before pulling the battery.

5. nayrb16

nayrb16 Lurker

I'm know I'm way late to this thread as I bought my droid incredible the day it came out almost 4 years ago and still using it just fine and this same problem has started for me about 2 weeks ago keyboard wont type and trying to call someone does nothing and was wondering if you ever solved it or just moved to a new phone

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews