• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard/Case Recommendations for Nexus 10

randun

Dec 23, 2010
I'm looking for recommendations from other users for their top 2 or 3 best keyboard/case combinations for the Nexus 10. I just returned a Minisuit combo to Amazon because the keyboard simply didn't turn out to be as described in the product information. Obviously I should have kept the Minisuit prior to returning it so time is of the essence in getting a replacement ASAP.

Thanks!

I'm looking for recommendations from other users for their top 2 or 3 best keyboard/case combinations for the Nexus 10. I just returned a Minisuit combo to Amazon because the keyboard simply didn't turn out to be as described in the product information. Obviously I should have kept the Minisuit prior to returning it so time is of the essence in getting a replacement ASAP.

Thanks!

I have this one:
Amazon.com: Poetic KeyBook Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty from Poetic): Computers & Accessories

When I got it the price was about 10 bucks lower. I don't know what your qualm was with the Minisuit, so I can't tell you if the Poetic has the same issue. I am happy with it. The keyboard can be left home as it is fully removable. With it removed, you won't even know it was a keyboard case.

Upvote 0
I have this one:
Amazon.com: Poetic KeyBook Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty from Poetic): Computers & Accessories

When I got it the price was about 10 bucks lower. I don't know what your qualm was with the Minisuit, so I can't tell you if the Poetic has the same issue. I am happy with it. The keyboard can be left home as it is fully removable. With it removed, you won't even know it was a keyboard case.

Thanks for the tip. I liked the Minisuit case but the keyboard did not function as described.

Upvote 0
I have this one:

I went ahead and purchased the Poetic product. Guess what? It's the exact same product as the Minisuit I had before!!!!!! The product description of the Poetic is entirely different than the one for the Minisuit. However, they're both made by the same holding company in China. This is an outright case of deceptive and fraudelent advertising by this seller and/or both, and Amazon will definitely hear from me. After returning this product, my next move will be to purchase a premium keyboard and case separately.

Upvote 0
I went ahead and purchased the Poetic product. Guess what? It's the exact same product as the Minisuit I had before!!!!!! The product description of the Poetic is entirely different than the one for the Minisuit. However, they're both made by the same holding company in China. This is an outright case of deceptive and fraudelent advertising by this seller and/or both, and Amazon will definitely hear from me. After returning this product, my next move will be to purchase a premium keyboard and case separately.

Sorry you did not like it. It is my go to case. ( I have 4 cases) The only issue I have with it is you have to tuck the tab in to close it. I wish it had a clasp or a magnet like my others.
Well, the good thing about Amazon is that it won't cost you a dime to send it back. Happy hunting for the case you want.

Upvote 0
Sorry you did not like it. It is my go to case. ( I have 4 cases) The only issue I have with it is you have to tuck the tab in to close it. I wish it had a clasp or a magnet like my others.
Well, the good thing about Amazon is that it won't cost you a dime to send it back. Happy hunting for the case you want.

No worries. Call me a very picky consumer. :-D It kinda comes down to what may work for one doesn't work for all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones