• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard Doesn't Show On Menu.

charlington

Sep 8, 2015
Hi. I recently bought this new phone - Lenovo A1000, The problem I'm experiencing with it is that I'm unable to buy Mobile internet Buddles in that when I dial the internet subscription code from my mobile operator, the menu that appears is too long and there's no space to type my choice and the keyboard doesn't show up for typing. How do I solve this issue, the phone is still new and it's operates on Android Lollipop, I have attached a screen shot. Please assist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-18-11-07-21.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-11-07-21.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 58
I have always been able to touch and push/pull those things to get to the items I want.
why are you buying internet in bundles? is this a prepaid service?

I use contracted carrier service, you can call Customer Service and change the data plan any time you want. up/dn, they don't care... in fact, my CS just told me last night that I ought to 'downsize' my plan and save $200 a year... and then on the rare occasion that I need more, just call in and change it up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones