• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help keyboard help?

JamieLeeWV

Aug 24, 2010
the keyboard on the my samsung i7500 is shocking, always pressing the wrong keys and even when i turn it to landscape i have the same problem and also the keyboard lags (which is one thing i HATE).

everything else about the phone is great but was just wondering if there are any keyboard apps on marketplace which are better than the default one now?, i.e easy to press keys without mis typing and relatively lag free?

cheers.

On this forum-section search for "HTC keyboard". It's a real gem and even lets you caliberate it! In fact, I think we have a thread on it very recently,

<goes to search>

here it is!
http://androidforums.com/samsung-i7500/8079-htc-keyboard-samsung.html

Please have enough sense to READ the entire thread before blindly installing the app. I think the OP has an old link.

-chronodekar

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones