• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help keyboard is crazy

cayennecode

Lurker
Mar 28, 2010
Is it just me or is the keyboard spastic in the browser but just fine in the text messaging and seesmic applications. It might just be landscape mode in the browser, but it's acting crazy the spacebar will press other keys and the delete key will press the :) key. I have tried the better keyboard application with various skins but recently returned to the android keyboard because i prefer its layout and large numbers & letters

Is it just me or is the keyboard spastic in the browser but just fine in the text messaging and seesmic applications. It might just be landscape mode in the browser, but it's acting crazy the spacebar will press other keys and the delete key will press the :) key. I have tried the better keyboard application with various skins but recently returned to the android keyboard because i prefer its layout and large numbers & letters
The stock keyboard is awful. Install the swype beta and you'll never look back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones