1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

keyboard issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by totalguy, Dec 19, 2013.

1. totalguy

totalguy Newbie

my keyboard tends to have a mind of its own i click an area to type start typing then the keyboard just goes off screen. it then comes back sometimes for a fraction of a second before disappearing again. to resolve this i try refreshing the web page which doesnt always work, or press the home button wait a few seconds then re open the browser. this doesnt always work either.

its rather annoying trying to do things when you cant get the keyboard to come back on screen. i also tried clicking off the typing area waiting a few seconds then clicking it again same thing keyboard pops up then disappears again.

i updated the hudl when i got it and i assume it will tell me if theres a new update? i have seen notifications of many different apps being updated so i assume this would be the same for the hudl itself

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Install a different keyboard app (there are many of them) and see if the problem disappears.

3. totalguy

totalguy Newbie

i didnt know you could do that. would i need to uninstall the existing one ?

this sort of problem shouldnt happen though really

4. totalguy

totalguy Newbie

i couldnt find one that would work any suggestions? im still stuck with the old google keyboard

Tesco Hudl Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews