• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help keyboard issues

totalguy

Nov 25, 2013
my keyboard tends to have a mind of its own i click an area to type start typing then the keyboard just goes off screen. it then comes back sometimes for a fraction of a second before disappearing again. to resolve this i try refreshing the web page which doesnt always work, or press the home button wait a few seconds then re open the browser. this doesnt always work either.

its rather annoying trying to do things when you cant get the keyboard to come back on screen. i also tried clicking off the typing area waiting a few seconds then clicking it again same thing keyboard pops up then disappears again.

i updated the hudl when i got it and i assume it will tell me if theres a new update? i have seen notifications of many different apps being updated so i assume this would be the same for the hudl itself

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones