• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard Lag??

Don't get me wrong i absolutely love this phone but as im typing this right now im getting serious keyboard lag. Anyone else experience any form of lag...it was smooth as butter day 1 and 2, could it be an app i downloaded? I hate to bring up a taskiller thread again, but maybe i need one?...for the record this internet page is the only thing i have open on my phone.

Do you have keyboard sounds and haptic feedback off? I have these both off, I notice a little stutter in the Lock screen when unlocking the phone as well, this stutter is everytime the phone is unlocked. A friend of mine got the X as well, he's on Battery Saver Mode, and his lock screen FLIES open lol, mine pauses when it hits the little dot on the screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones