1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Keyboard Lag

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jackooze, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Jackooze

Jackooze New Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Hey Guys , I hope someone can help me with an issue I am having with my DX.
    I have been dealing with major keyboard lag for about two weeks now. I have searched for a solution every where with no luck. I experienced this problem on my stock DX so I purchased Better Keyboard thinking maybe this will fix the lag but experienced the same problem. So I tried downloading a ROM hoping this will solve the issue. I am running Rubix Focused .05, at first the keyboard ran smoothly but after some time the same issue.

I don't know what to do anymore I am contemplating to start from scratch again and hopefully with some luck the issue will disappear.

Has anyone been experiencing this problem or know how to deal with this issue ?

PLEASE HELP !!

Advertisement

2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    When do you experience the lag? All the time?

I get frequent lag when typing on pages full of images.

3. Jackooze

Jackooze New Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for responding. Yeah 90 % of the time. The other percent works perfect then goes to shit.

4. Willyg44

Willyg44 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Did you do a wipe before installing the ROM? I don't experience any lag. However, I did a little bit on the OTA 2.2 when I was running that, and I installed smart keyboard pro. That did the trick, no lag. You may want to give that a go. I think it's the best keyboard anyway, customizable, and we get the .com button back! :)